The vintage magazine is in a good condition for its age and would be ideal for a collector of ephemera, Royal memorabilia or old advertisements. The old magazine contains many historical news articles, photographs, illustrations and advertisements.
The articles include:
- Symbol of Majesty.
- How the Queen will be Crowned, an artist's authentic impression of the supreme moment in the abbey.
- When Elizabeth Arrives.
- They Will Hold the Crown.
- Who's Who Inside the Abbey.
- The March Of History.
- The Royal Route, illustrated guide showing the detailed route.
- Biggest Day for TV.
- Joy Round The World.
- Dinner At The Palace.
There are many old advertisements including:
- Currys Cyclist advertisement with £5000.00 Coronation Cycle Competition.
- Minor Cigarette advert.
- Beechams Pills, old Illustrated advertisements.
- Puritan Soap, old advertisement full page illustrated in color.
- Polaroid advert.
- Royal Enfield Bicycle, old advertisement.
- Whitbread Light Ales, vintage advert.
- Ilford Films, old photography advertisement.
- Chivers jelly ad.
- Robinsons Barley Water, vintage advert.
- BSA Cycles LTD. Old advertisement.
- Kia-Ora advert, full colour illustrated adverts.
- Booths Dry Gin, old vintage full colour advertisement illustrated.
- Gillette Saftey Razor, full colour vintage advertisement illustrated.
- Villiers Lawn Mower advert.
- Andrex advert.
- Selotape advert.
- Frigidaire vintage ad.
- Batchelors Foods, full colour illustrated old advertisement.
- Capstans Cigarettes advertisement featuring Jack Hawkins.
- Midland Bank Old vintage advert.
- Weetabix Advertisement full colour illustrated with coupon for sample packet and recipe leaflet.
- Phillip Morris, old cigarette tobacco adverts.
FOR SALE ON EBAY