The souvenir programme is in a good condition for its age (57 years old!) and would be a great edition to a collector of vintage magazines or Royal memorabilia.
The royal programme contains 40 pages of articles and photographs about Queen Elizabeth II coronation. All the pages are in good condition and show little sign of age, just some very slight 'foxing'.
The articles include:
- The Queen's Majesty by Arthur Bryant
- Queen Elizabeth II by Dermot Morrah
- The Coronation Procession with a map of the procession route beautifully illustrated.
- The Coronation Ceremony by the Hon. Sir George Bellew, Garter Principal King of Arms
- The Coronation Service an Introduction By His Grace The Lord Archbishop of Canterbury
- The form and order of Her Majesty's Coronation
There are black and white photographs of Queen Elizabeth II, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Duke of Cornwall and Princess Anne to name a few.
This is a nice collectible piece of Royal Memorabilia ephemera to celebrate June 2nd 1953 The Coronation of her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
FOR SALE ON EBAY