Friday 17 December 2010

SHIPPING - RETURNS - TERMS & CONDITIONS

Information and some nice pictures of some of the things I have for sale or will be selling in the near future. FREE GIFT PLEASE CLICK HERE
Page removed from 1950's large format magazine, part of a set of 3 and complete,ideal for framing.

RETURNS
I always make the best efforts to show and describe each piece in the best light, if there are any defects then I will always describe them if worth mentioning.
EDFOU UPPER EGYPT By JOHN F LEWIS
The descriptions are as accurate as possible and if I have made any errors then I will send you your money back, including the cost to post back, please post cheapest method.
1909 Original Advert
The photographs are as best as possible to be viewed on a laptop monitor and as close a representation as possible to the actual print. On most occasions the print is much better than the 'online' image in my opinion, if you do not agree or feel its not what you expected then, by all means, please post it back for a full refund.
Vintage Rover Motorcar Advert
If you wish to keep the print but not 100% satisfied with your purchase then please let me know and tell me how much you feel is a 'fair' price. If we cannot agree a 'reasonable' price then you can all ways return it and again, I will refund in full.
1909 military print - THE CENTRE OF THE BRITISH ARMY IN ACTION AT THE BATTLE OF WATERLOO, JUNE 18 1815
PRICING
I always endeavour to keep my sales prices as low as possible and at the same time, be able to afford to do this, sell ephemera and collectibles.
the downfall of wolsey by John Pettie old 1920's art print
All 'regular' customers will receive discounts or free gifts and if you 'buy it now' at the price I am asking, I will include a free gift of some sort, either another print or something I feel will ensure you shop again with me.
1930's Children's Illustration
Best offers are always seriously considered and depending on time, date and how busy I am, I will do my best to accept your 'best' offers.
the triumph of the man who was not afraid columbus landing in america 1492 old print
TERMS & CONDITIONS
My terms and conditions are simple enough, if you are not happy with your purchase or service I offer then please tell me what I can do to 'put things right'. I want you to enjoy your shopping experience with me and if you are not pleased then neither am I.
I will do whatever it takes to amend the situation because I want you to shop again and again with me, I always appreciate your custom.
One of my favourites! But it is for sale!

No comments: